[Lincoln Car Dealership Building]

Title

[Lincoln Car Dealership Building]

Creator

Hoffman, Peter B.

Description

A Lincoln car dealership building along the street. The building to the left has a "Ford" sticker in the first floor window. The Lincoln building is two floors. The first floor features windows with the words, "Lincoln: The Finest Car Built". In the right window is cans and in the left window is a white-wall tire. Separating the two storefront windows is the main door into the building. Between the first and second floors is a Lincoln sign coming out from the side of the building. The second floor features four windows, and right under the roof line is a Greek design painted.

Subject

Street Scenes: Business

Source

The Center for Dubuque History, Loras College, 1450 Alta Vista Street, Dubuque, Iowa 52001

Identifier

HOFF 00413

Format

Digital image captured with an Epson V600 scanner. TIFF file created from a print scanned in 48 bit color at 600 ppi.

Rights

Contact The Center for Dubuque History at Loras College, 1450 Alta Vista Street, Dubuque, Iowa 52001 or call (563) 588-7100 Copyright LORAS COLLEGE

Publisher

This record is part of the Peter B. Hoffman Photograph Collection held by The Center for Dubuque History at Loras College, Dubuque, Iowa.

Contributor

Reilly, Sydney

Relation

Peter B. Hoffman Photograph Collection

Files

http://loras.libraryhost.com/files/original/ecd11971395c1a997acb41a2c2903323.jpg

Citation

Hoffman, Peter B., “[Lincoln Car Dealership Building],” Loras College Digital Collections, accessed January 26, 2023, https://digitalcollections.loras.edu/items/show/6371.

Social Bookmarking